The National Entrepreneurship Association (NEA) is a chapter-driven membership organization that promotes entrepreneurship and small business ownership. General membership is open to anyone who is interested in small business development or is a business owner. When joining NEA, members are assigned to a home Chapter in their local area. If no chapter is in existence, members can participate at the Statewide level or start a local chapter. CLICK HERE
to learn more about starting a chapter.
Membership benefits include:
- Chapter Activities & Clusters. Network and build relationships with other local members through advisory groups and industry clusters.
- Investment Clubs & Joint Ventures. Work with other members to learn more about investing and income diversification while working together with other members.
- Training & Education. Utilize the online Knowledge-Based Forums and Training Rooms to learn more about core business functions and benefit from best practices of other entrepreneurs.
- Research. Utilize our research database to learn more about economic opportunities that might benefit your business.
- Awards & Recognition. Take advantage of opportunities to receive awards and recognition that can be used to promote and strengthen your brand.
Memberships automatically renew unless canceled.